Milani Rad Purple with Flakie Goodness

Saturday, February 4, 2012


I've had this manicure on for so long. I love it. We got 2 coats on Milani 'Rad Purple', which is supposed to be a neon but it more of a red toned purple jelly in my eyes. Hence the tip shrinkage. Then, I layered two coats of Essie 'Shine of the Times' on top and I love the effect. It almost reminds me of a flakie version of Clarins 230. I tried to capture the color shift as much as I could. I was originally going to make a jelly sandwich out of the flakies and this polish, but the Milani dulled the flakes a lot and ruined the sparkly goodness.
The way the polish sometimes looks like a purpley-orange and then flashes that strong green is gorgeous. One of my favorite manicures in a while.

Share This Post

0 comments:

Post a Comment